Currently, I´m working as System Analyst & Application Manager in the Global IT Department for Global Innovation Development. Before that, I´ve worked as Business Operator for an ELN System, Preclinical Study Management Software and an Animal Management Software in the Preclinical Pharmacology Department.
The Preclinical Study Management Software and the Animal Management Software were planned and developed by me.
The following tasks include my current work as System Analyst:
- Contact for users of IT systems for research and development.
- Analyze requirements on existing or newly implemented IT systems and ensure their operation.
- Analysis of underlying business processes and business data models.
Creation of requirement documents and technical specifications including coordination with the business partner (departments and external service providers).
- Derivation of specific system requirements from technical requirements.
- Management of external service providers in their function as systems supplier or project Partner.
Furthermore, I’m coordinating system / infrustructure related operational tasks (SaaS or systems with outsourced operation).
I´m a primary contact person for Business Operator, Global IT and IT Solution/Service provider.
I ensure daily operation, maintenance & technical support of system (via SLAs / contracts/ KPIs).
In addition I maintain technical related documentaion, Interfaces and manage system related IT conracts with global procurement.
The following Tasks include my last work as Business Operator:
- administers the application from a business point of view
- primary contact person for all users and business stakeholders
- business/process related
- incident and problem management
- activities in projects and changes (including validation)
- user access management (definition roles & rights) and training
- dictionary/master data management, data curation/upload/import
- gathering/reviewing/evaluating new business requirements and advises business maintains
- business related system documentation (SOPs, user manuals/training)
- interfaces from/to other systems (functional/process/data view)
- manages IT licenses (compliance view)
In the past, I´ve worked 22 years as Lab technician and of it 14 years as Science Instructor for Apprentice Biology Lab Assistants and Science students.
As a Lab Technician I have performed non-Clinical studies in pain, addictive behavior with main focus of establishing new models and readouts.
Furthermore I have several years of experience in MS SQL and Oracle database Administration as well as software development.