I´ve been working since 22 years as Lab technician and of it 14 years as Science Instructor for Apprentice Biology Lab Assistants and Science students.
As a Lab Technician I have performed pre-clinical studies in pain, addictive behavior with main focus of establishing new models and readouts.
Furthermore I have several years of experience in MS SQL and Oracle database Administration as well as software development.
Recently, I´m working as Business Operator for an ELN System, Preclinical Study Management Tool and an Animal Management Tool in the Preclinical Pharmacology Department.
The Preclinical Study Management Tool and the Animal Management Tool were planned and developed by me.
Furthermore this are the following tasks which include my current work:
- administers the application from a business point of view
- primary contact person for all users and business stakeholders
- business/process related
- incident and problem management
- activities in projects and changes (including validation)
- user access management (definition roles & rights) and training
- dictionary/master data management, data curation/upload/import
- gathering/reviewing/evaluating new business requirements and advises business maintains
- business related system documentation (SOPs, user manuals/training)
- interfaces from/to other systems (functional/process/data view)
- manages IT licenses (compliance view)